Top Reasons to Have Echo and Alexa
- The most popular smart speaker – Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Pair with existing devices for bigger sound – For rich stereo audio, pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd Gen). Or, connect to your own speakers via Bluetooth or 3.5 mm audio cable.
- “Alexa, play music everywhere” – Just ask Alexa to stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. Play the same song throughout your home with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Access Alexa all over the house – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, and set alarms from Echo devices in any room.
- Connect with friends and family – Call almost anyone on compatible Echo device hands-free. Instantly drop in on a compatible Echo device. Or make an announcement to devices throughout the house.
- Voice control your whole home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, view cameras, and lock doors with compatible smart devices.
- Do more with Alexa skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and can help you do things like track your fitness, play games, and listen to podcasts.